Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a little surprised - the schedule as is tends to lead to madness. I think last season one more day in the house would have led to a murder.

Last season was so confusing and dense and at times I hated it, other times I loved it. I mostly enjoyed how the show's scripts were foiled, and how the show reminded me more of classic BB (anything before Dick Donato). I hope that won't go away.

• Members

I always have the feeds, even though they treat feed watchers like [!@#$%^&*]. To me Danielle was the sine qua non of Big Brother 14. She was just so crazy and fascinating to watch and was the ultimate dark horse (kind of reminds me of Jen from BB8 who I loved for similar reasons.) I agree with Carl though, I loved BB14 at times and hated it other times. Not a classic season IMO but I enjoyed it more than BB12 or BB13. The first week was the absolute best though and it seemed to drop off from there :( I

Anyway two additional weeks is fine by me. I hope two more weeks means more houseguests though because I could see the jury stage dragging without a double eviction.

Doesn't BB Canada start soon as well? I'm hoping that will somehow be made available to Americans. I will watch it if I can get it.

• Members

The first week was some of the best BB ever. Then once they kept pushing Frank I got sick of it and almost quit. Things turned around for me once Ian/Britney/Shane/Danielle/Dan took over the game and I generally enjoyed it the rest of the way, really starting to enjoy it when Dan lost his !@#$%^&*] ing mind in spectacular fashion.

Canada does start soon. Here's Boogie and the botox injection formerly known as Dr. Will talking about how to win. (my own personal tip: Don't do ANYTHING Boogie did last season!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gpK-ozgU0

• Members

I dont know if the season is actually two weeks long or if it will end earlier than it usually does.

I too hope for an all new cast season. I need something like season 10 - complete strangers, no twists, just a straight up season of social and game play.

truthfully im not that opposed to production getting involved when the show is stale and boring, but when seasons are just rigged for people to win its too much.

• Members

The main issue is the casting. For all the complaints over the coaches last season, I think they helped enliven a somewhat weak cast, and some of the bigger people of the season, like Ian and Danielle, likely would have been early boots if the coaches hadn't shielded them.

• Members

The Donatos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone whos ever played this game. Really tho it didnt bother me because like the rigging for Jeff/Jordan their season needed it to keep the show interesting. Letting them go would have ruined the season.

The rigging last two seasons seriously went to new heights though.

• Members

The Donatos were horrid their original season. They made it really hard to watch bc they were just so awful and not in a fun way IMO. Danielle was a Debbie Downer who's whining sucked the life out of anyone she was near and Dick was just vile

• Members

I couldnt disagree more. I rooted for them against the jesus junkies. Plus, them dominating challenges and manipulating those idiots to keep them the few times they didnt have power was amazing. I particullarly loved Danielle going to the house in like final 6 and flipping out about the way they treat her just because of Dick and Jameka decided to get testy and call Danielle out on controlling Dick (and she totally did) so Dani cried and laid out the horror of growing up with him as a father and made them all feel bad for her, then smiled at the camera when leaving. It was flawless & perfect.

The worst part of that season is the jury being so bitter and naming Dick the winner because they knew Dani pulled the strings.

The only other person i found somehwat rootable was Jen but her breakdown at the end took that way.

Seasons 8 & 10 are the best. By far.

• Members

There was a lot I hated about Dick and Daniele. If you just watched the show, I can see how they were "popular" but following the live feeds, they were horrible and terrible. Daniele was much much better when she came back. I really hope she comes back again at some point, actually. I was also up for Dick again but then he had to go and leave. Although I don't know if I could have stomached him all season. I give them the utmost credit for making it to the end and they were beasts in challenges and the manipulative angle but sometimes they were just too much and too vile. I guess it ultimately made for a good season though I don't highly regard BB8 as much as some do.

Archived