Truth or Dare: Embarrasing Soap Confessions Edition

• Members

I used to spend hours in front of the mirror doing my own "shot" for various soap opening credits. At one point, I edited a picture of myself and laid it over a picture of a local plantation home, OLTL 80s-style.

I wrote an X-rated one-shot fanfic about Rex and Jared from OLTL.

I used to literally get down on my knees and pray to God for SOAPnet, and I'd constantly tell my online friends that God hated it me because he refused to let me have it. Serious talk.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I was in high school we had a video project and I decided to make it a soap opera. There were only two actors in it, me and my friend. I played a character, that characters twin brother, the characters twin sister, and the characters enemy who had plastic surgery to look like him.

• Members

I cried for Luna too. I thought she was great (I was maybe 8 when she died). I was shocked to find out years later that a lot of OLTL fans hated her.

I spent hours in middle school cutting up the soap magazines to make scrapbooks. Sometimes I hid in a corner of the grocery store and ripped pictures right out of the magazines if my parents wouldn't buy.

I faked sick on the last day of third grade to watch Noah and Julia's wedding on AMC.

In junior high, I thought the Last Blast gang on DAYS were literally the coolest people in the world. I'm still sad they never got that rumored Saturday morning spinoff.

• Members

I'd disagree, and I wasn't even alive then, lol. By my estimation, GH was solid from '63 'til maybe '72. Then, it had a low period for the next four or five years until Doug Marland and Gloria Monty took over in '77.

• Members

I wasn't alive then either. I meant from WHAT I have heard it wasn't interesting. Then again we never hear about 70s AMC and I think that era was awesome (again, I wasn't alive yet) from what I have heard.

Wasn't alive then but do you remember any major stories?

• Members

I punched my brother in the face and sent him to hospital with a bloody nose and a missing tooth because he said Tiffany Hill sucked.

When I was in jail about to be deported, me and my first cellmate spent all of our time talking about Erica Kane and Viki Lord.

My sister and I used to act out General Hospital and Another World.

Archived