Truth or Dare: Embarrasing Soap Confessions Edition

• Members

This was inspired by another thread. This thread is for everyone to confess things about the soaps that are Embarrassing. Think of this as a "Truth or Dare" without the Dare.

I confess I love Susan Lucci.

I confess watching Openings for Soaps is my favorite pass time.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My ringtone used to be the AMC theme song when I had a cell.

I like watching soap openings as well.

I've tried to create some custom ones before. But, I never know what I'm doing.

I write soap fanfic.

First soap star I had a crush on (at 12 years old) was Trent Dawson. Henry Coleman on ATWT. First time he was on I was like...whoa. He's hot.

• Members

Yes. I also liked her with Sonny, briefly, but around the time Michael was a baby I wanted her to be with Jason and thought the actors had fantastic chemistry. Between the dull as hell triangle with Robin and all the stuff about Burton supposedly not caring for Brown, I lost interest.

• Members

Even though this is intended to be Truth or Dare without the dare, I'll introduce it into the conversation anyway by daring anyone to say something negative about their favorite soap character.

I'll follow through on that dare by saying that...

Erica Kane is one selfish heifer when it comes to her treatment of men.

Jonathan Randall is far too overdramatic to ever function in a healthy relationship.

Fox Crane was far too complacent in allowing the women he dated to treat him as second-string.

Todd Manning needs to stop using his self-hatred as a crutch for his shitty behavior and use it as an obstacle to completely overcome.

Robin Scorpio is far too tolerant of being treated shabbily by those that she loves.

• Members

Whenever I hear an ambulance go by, I hum the '80s theme to General Hospital in my head. Or aloud if I'm alone.

I used to act out hypothetical All My Children scenes as my hypothetical character in the mirror.

Archived