Unpopular Opinions Thread: 2013 Edition

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of Zander (who I miss dearly), someone on another board mentioned that he should've been revealed as a long-lost Cassadine by way of being Alexis' son (since NLG and CB had great mother-and-son chemistry) instead of Sam not too long ago. While I don't hate Sam like many do and have never thought much of the Cassadines/Alexis, I am curious to know if that plot twist would've saved Zander from being repeatedly run over by the bus that he was thrown under.

What I do know is that if Zander were revealed to be a Cassadine, he'd be the first that I'd have a vested interest in. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

• Members

Well, here's another UO (from a Cartini stan, no less): I don't think that Frank Valentini or Ron Carlivati are ridiculously handsome. Sure, they're not hard on the eyes (I personally think that both are mediocre with RC edging FV out by a smidge), but one would think that they were the soap HW/EP version of Zoolander and Hansel by the way some folks salivate over them.

• Members

Hmmm....

You're right about them having the potential to be twins because they sure look related in those side-to-side profiles. I'm not sure if it would've been a retcon/rewrite for Alexis' long-long child to be revealed as a pair of twins, but that would've been something that I'd be able to live with if it meant that Zander would still be on the show.

Archived