2013: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Remember the ending credits were "We give credit ... to our fans" that first episode. It may have been part of the same concept to not have the opening credits then either if the closing credits weren't going to be there that day for OLTL.

• Members

So I guess Chip Hayes wrote today's AMC episode. Was this Chip Hayes part of the original AMC writing staff? Were they a good or bad script writer? Today's episode had some good scenes today.

So I guess Marin Gazzaniga was the writer of OLTL today. I tried to locate info on this person, and I found a listing for someone that matches that name. They worked for HBO as an editor and has written for several years. Though not seeing anything for One Life to Live so perhaps it isn't the same person.

• Members

No surprise about Cwikly. We all knew JFP would get rid of the old broad on the staff. Conforti either wasn't a match with Griffith or other changes are under way and they are making room for another hire. It's possible he was temporary while she waited for Altman to come on board.

Archived