Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just caught up on the last two Y&R episodes. The dialogue on the show is not good, there are no compelling couples, and the stories are lackluster. I like the spoiler above, maybe it will jazz up the show. Something similar was done before when Amber first arrived on Y&R.

Mark Pinter has gotten older, but he is still an interesting actor. He had great scenes with Peter Bergman. I love remorseful Jack. He will always have the heart that Victor will never have, but he needs to stay away from Phyllis. As for Victor, he will never stop being a bastard.

Michael being the DA with his past is incredulous, but I hope that he has to prosecute his own son for acting like him years ago. I like the karma for him and Lauren.

What is this the millionth time that Nick has gone out on his own?

I usually cannot stand Christine, but I was cheering her on as she confronted Phyllis and then decided to sue Phyllis . What is up with Paul's hair?

Argh, Kevin pretending to want Chloe. Is there ever going to be a headwriter who accepts that Greg Rikaart has no sex appeal?

Leslie and Neil have no chemistry. They should do a triangle with Devon.

Tyler is beautiful, but I am tired of him drooling over Lily. I think actor playing Noah is good enough. I love Sharon playing mom.

I don't like Sharon and Leslie's hair. Elizabeth Henderson's hair used to be so stylish. What happened? KSJ needs to trim back that beard. What happened to men wearing suits to the office?

• Members

As a rule, I do not debate if a couple has chemistry because it is subjective, but with Neil and Leslie, I feel like the actors are trying too hard and the whole thing is awkward. I do blame a lot of this on the dialogue and they, like all the other couples are suffering from bad storytelling.

• Members

It made me roll my eyes that the writers would not let Neil say the word, "sex" or use another euphemism. How old are the people writing this show? We get mostly cheesy teen dialogue. The only dialogue that stood out was in the scenes between Jack and Senator and they worked because of talent of the actors.

Archived