Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lily should be a go getter, something CKLily lacks. I don't care how much people thought Lily should be a princess,

that's not her back story. Lily back story was she was hanging around the wrong group of kids from the wrong track. Dru decided to come back to GC because she thought Lily needed her father to straighten her out.

• Members
Personally I think they both suck in different ways (although I loved Khalil in her 2002-2005 stint). But if you asked the viewing public which Lily they prefer I'm sure Khalil would win by a landslide. She is the definitive Lily at this point, like it or not.

I want Shannon Kane as Lily.

• Members

I still believe and have for a few years now what the Bells, Sony and CBS should do is move the Forrester's and Forrester Creations to Y&R to mix it up with the Newmans, Abbotts and Chancellors. Forrester Creations vs Newman Enterprise would be a great storyline and having Victor try and take over the Forrester. Could have Jack, Eric and Ridge team up to take on Victor and Adam. Lots of possibilities and could give Jill a new man in Eric or even Thorn. Think even a Victor/Taylor/Jack triangle could work

I still believe and have for a few years now what the Bells, Sony and CBS should do is move the Forrester's and Forrester Creations to Y&R to mix it up with the Newmans, Abbotts and Chancellors. Forrester Creations vs Newman Enterprise would be a great storyline and having Victor try and take over the Forrester. Could have Jack, Eric and Ridge team up to take on Victor and Adam. Lots of possibilities and could give Jill a new man in Eric or even Thorn. Think even a Victor/Taylor/Jack triangle could work

Archived