B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members
Soaps never had a problem putting IR couples together, sustaining them has always been the issue; it's why they've always lasted a hot minute. The black female is relegated to the token pairing and the white male is showcased in another pairing while the former act like they never knew each other. I will be shocked to the core if Thayzee becomes a couple again. Even when they were a couple you still had folks claiming they were just friends. Daytime will always cater to that contingent of people.

RE: Katie; She's always been a demanding harpie. I remembered the whole Amber storyline where she ratted him out to Taylor. It's always been her way or the high way so while this is coming out of left field, it's perfectly in character for her to issue this ultimatum to Bill.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am surprised Brooke did not jump on Bill, next time. Taylor is right that Brooke's devotion to fixing Bill and Katie's marriage is based on guilt.

I understand Taylor's concern, but she needs to butt out. She has just about spilled Steffy's secret already. I have to roll my eyes over Liam's silence. The guy is perpetually torn.

So Dayzee gave custody of that woman's kid to someone?

• Members

I can't even be excited with Dayzee's new storyline knowing it's not leading anywhere.

Sooner or later Katie will tell Brooke to butt out because Brooke is suddenly way to close for comfort dispensing her advice. I had to laugh when she said she won't do anything to jeopardize her relationship with Katie because it's sacred. I guess she considered her relationship with Bridget chopped liver.

Liam is such a dick. Everyone is fighting over his decision when he just stays mum. This must be every womanizer's fantasy.

• Members

I cannot get over how lovely Heather Tom looks, just stunning. Her hair is perfection. Motherhood agrees with her. I find it unbelievable that Bill would be thinking about Brooke when Katie was lying on top of him.

Maya is a good looking woman. Does she not know that she signed away her rights? Why is she clamoring for her child? Dayzee's eyebrows need thinning.

So Taylor is the new Stephanie, taking on Brooke. I kind of like this development.

• Members

Katie is such a weak bitch! Look at her already trying to make things up with Bill. So much on her storming off on him

thats not a new development. Taylor has been hating on Brooke for decades nad has called her out and gone up against her

• Members

I really like this Taylor now she needs to back it up. There's nothing less impressive than a bitch who can't back up her words. She's absolutely right - her family HAS been disrespected time and time again in favor of The Logans and it's time she does something about it. Brooke had no problem scheming and disrespecting her marriage to Ridge for years but suddenly Brooke wants to make peace because she and her family has everything. I really long for the days of Bell, Sr. The spoiler posted above would be great if she was using it to gain control of Forrester.

I'm thinking Dayzee's adoption wasn't legal hence her shifty attitude. She should tell Thomas so he can help her, screw Marcus.

When Bill and Katie were making out I thought any second he would start fantasizing about Brooke but it never came. I'm glad they left it ambiguous.

• Members

See, I was hoping that the story twist is to have Thomas come to Dayzee's rescue not Marcus, but after the earlier comments about race and B&B, my hopes are dashed.

Somehow Taylor seems more determined this time around. I would love to see her back it up with a Stephanie type move like arranging for Liam to find out the truth without telling him directly. However, if all Taylor plans to do is spout off, I am bored already.

• Members

I like Determined, Angry Taylor, too, even though having a go at the entitled Logans was rich coming from someone whose daughter felt she was ENTITLED to go after not one but two men who were already taken. Talk about wishing heartbreak on yourself. I like Steffy but this pregnancy dilemma she has -- that's what you get for settling for somebody else's sloppy seconds who has the backbone of an amoeba. And I'd make the same remarks about Hope if she got pregnant (which, knowing Brad Bell, she probably will).

Basically I can see both sides in the Brooke vs Taylor (and Steffy vs Hope) battle. And even if I don't agree with everything B & T say against the other, I do really like Taylor being a borderline cray busybody who is daring to go up against Brooke. And I like that they've traced this as much to Stephanie "choosing" Brooke over her as to Ridge. She is so purposeful and hurt right now, and most viewers can relate to her feelings of frustration and anger.

Dayzee needs to be out of this boring SL and out of that boring marriage with Marcus and in FC in charge of stuff and just generally being an Olivia Pope in the company. KL is far too good for this half-assed SL they've given her.

Archived