Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#1 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,941 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

YsjK3.jpg

Discuss!

Edited by Cheap21, 02 January 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#2 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,428 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Looking forward to it, Cheap cool.png

Saw the latest episode. I LOL'd. How could Caroline not die from that? 

It was wierd seeing those Caroline flashbacks Rick was thinking about. I remember really feeling Caroline in the beginning but now I can barely stand her. LOL

#3 Ponds

Ponds

Recurring

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

I'm with you...I liked her in the beginning. Now, watching her try to emote is absolutely painful to watch. I want to slap her every time she purses her lips.

#4 yr9190

yr9190

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Why do I get a feeling that everyone is going to blame Hope for Caroline's accident...

#5 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,428 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Ronn Moss wishes you a Happy New Year from Hef's pad!

#6 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,428 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

YsjK3.jpg

Discuss!

NICE!! Team Taylor! :D

#7 SFK

SFK

Just your average hot damn bam bam baby sex scorcher icon.

• Members
  • 18,168 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Steffy was lookin' some kinda good in her ling-a-ree.  I can't stand her slobbering all over Liam when he's got Hope on the side.  Yet another example of men's fantasies playing out on a soap, a traditionally female focused medium.

Did y'all hear that sound Caroline made when she hit the ground??  LOL, she landed Family Guy-style.

#8 BadAddiction

BadAddiction

Recurring

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

I'm with you...I liked her in the beginning. Now, watching her try to emote is absolutely painful to watch. I want to slap her every time she purses her lips.

I was cheering for the pavement to be the ultimate victor. I tell you I was so disappointed that Bill didn't intentionally pick her up and throw her over the balcony himself.

#9 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,941 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

IA on Caroline. Liked her at first and had high hopes for her but now cant stand the twit. I wouldnt have been sad had she died

NICE!! Team Taylor! biggrin.png

Thanks and me too!

#10 Money

Money

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Steffy said that she knows Liam has Hope on the brain so it's her job to get his mind off of her - and then proceeds to entice him with lingerie. Says the woman in the relationship of the ex while doofus has a sh.it eating grin the enire time. That's going to be Steffy's plan throughout their entire relationship? The entire scene was disgusting.

Brooke commented that Caroline fell at least fifteen feet off the balcony and there wasn't on scratch on Caroline's face.

Every single time they show Hope when talking of Liam she looks smug.

Brooke and Katie's conversation about Bill, Caroline and the truth continued for three days straight repeating the same thing over and over... and over.

Between Caroline's pinched face and dumb and dumber losing their self respect yet again over Liam BB is losing me again.

#11 SFK

SFK

Just your average hot damn bam bam baby sex scorcher icon.

• Members
  • 18,168 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Steffy said that she knows Liam has Hope on the brain so it's her job to get his mind off of her - and then proceeds to entice him with lingerie. Says the woman in the relationship of the ex while doofus has a sh.it eating grin the enire time. That's going to be Steffy's plan throughout their entire relationship? The entire scene was disgusting.

It's really pathetic.  I understand the psychology of it, but she could get pretty much any guy she wanted.

#12 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,682 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

That banner has to be the best thing about this show!  I'd bet money!  Great job, Cheap!

#13 Money

Money

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

It's really pathetic.  I understand the psychology of it, but she could get pretty much any guy she wanted.

The fact that she has absolutely no problem with Liam thinking of Hope is insane. I was surprised that he wasn't thinking of Hope while Steffy paraded around in her lingerie. Sex will only get her thus far before she has to resort to lies and manipulations. And if that's the case the chick should be putting up her deuces saying peace out since she's been through his bullshit before. Hope on the other hand is stuck on stupid because the lie should not be the determining factor. It was everything in bewtween with his inability to stay away from Steffy which Hope pointed out repeatedly throughout their relationship. Both girls have zero respect for themselves and this is not entertaining. It's worse because they're on 24/7 while interesting characters like Dayzee continue to be backburnered. Brad has some serious issues regarding women.

#14 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,428 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

LOL. Did Caroline fall into a plush pile of Marshmallows? Where are her scars & how is she looking flawless in her hospital bed right now?

#15 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,941 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Did Bill push Caroline? Really? I cant beleive they have people considering the fact that Bill tried to kill her on purpose.

#16 ReddFoxx

ReddFoxx

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

That fall Caroline took had the same music as when Rick fell off a roof fighting with Ridge. Her shoe even came off just like Rick's did, lol.

#17 Aback

Aback

Contract

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

Everytime the writing is on the wall in a storyline, they have a character fall from a certain height under unclear circumstances, and have him/her look perfectly fine immediately after.

They did it with Rick, Amber, Brooke, Jackie, Steffy and so on. It's gotten way too tiresome.

#18 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,941 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

When did Steffy and Brooke fall from a high point? Amber as well for that matter

#19 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 55,052 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Didn't Brooke have a bad fall sometime during her pregnancy with Hope? Or am I making that up?

I think there was a fantasy of Amber going off a cliff, not sure if she fell...did she fall down a flight of stairs and have a miscarriage at some point?

#20 JellicleCat

JellicleCat

Recurring

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

I think Brooke fell from the Eiffel Tower once. Massimo had bribed Stephen into lying that he (or Beth, I can't remember) was terminally ill, so that Brooke would go be with them in Paris and get away from Ridge and Taylor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users