DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm bummed that Kate has to "leave town" for a while. Why?! One of the few watchable characters on the show right now.

Kristen is making my life right now. I wish Days would dress her better, though.

Dear god, McHairychest and Jen. :rolleyes: And I really can't get excited about Chloe being back.

LOL, Abby was a member of the Golden Circle in HS?

• Members

I'm still waiting for the "big storyline" Corday promised for Kate. I did think it was interesting the show made a point of having Kate answer the phone when Bill Horton called the Hortons on Christmas Eve. Will Kate be returning to Salem with him in tow?

• Members

I just love how dismissive Kristen is of Sami. Her attitude says "Oh please, little girl, have a seat. I can out-scheme and out-bittch you in my sleep...now go and play and keep yourself out of grown folks' business" lol Eileen Davidson is such a treat to watch.

I'm glad Marlena finally gave it to John. As usual, he is playing right into Kristen's hands. Actually, they both are. This just shows how truly devious and smart Kristen really is. She is effing with all of their minds! lol

• Members

I was really looking forward to one of my all time favorite DAYS characters, Chloe, returning to Salem refreshed and with her recent past behind her, and instead she just came back to sniff after Daniel and tell him that Parker is really his son after all?? WTF??? Total BS! I can't believe this! e5028380.gife5028381.gif

I was rolleyes.gif at Kayla talking to Stephanie over the phone and Stephanie sending Kayla a fax at the Brady pub. God, this is terrible.

And I do not believe Philip would just sit back & relax after finding out Parker isn't his. He would fight just like he did for Claire.

Love Ali Sweeney but she was way OTT today. Really bad. I did love when Sami said "I just talked to that bitch Kristen and It's worse than I thought!" laugh.png

• Members

I caught a bit of the SN repeat tonight, Marlena was yelling at John about SOMETHING, I'm not even sure what but I'll tell you, it was riveting. I'm not sure I've ever seen Deidre Hall's face move that much and I'm not trying to be funny, I've never seen Marlena display that level of emotion. It was actually kinda awesome.

• Administrator

Parker is now Daniel's son??? WTF!!! What an awful twist. Some of the main participants (Stephanie, Phillip) aren't even part of this storyline now. We don't get to see Phillip's reaction? So that storyline 2 years ago was all for nothing. What a freakin waste.

• Members

Yeah, that's what good writing does. The thing with Dee is that she only get's into it when she likes the story. During the serial killer storyline (and hell, even the possession), she was giving a lot of "Eileen Davidsonesque" facial expressions when she was playing a bad girl. Even back in the day 70s, 80s, and early 90s when the Marlena character had more spunk, she would use her face to convey so much emotion without having to say a word and that's why she was so at conveying angst because her character has always been torn between something. I'm glad she has tapped back into her artistry and "showing up" in her scenes. Dee Hall is phenomenal when she wants to be.

Archived