DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yikes! I only viewed this thread on my phone before. I didn't realize how big that photo of Jennifer actually was. Seriously I just cant with this thread. This literally has three of the people I hate the most on this show. I guess I can be thankful that Nick is in there instead of Rafe

• Members

Eileen Davidson was amazing today! That is the Kristen I love so much.

And I actually felt for her. Yes, Kristen went psycho crazy, but John did pursue her when she was married to Tony and then dropped her for Marlena. I can understand Kristen's anger towards him.

• Members

These Kristen, John, Marlena, Brady scenes have been wonderful. I wish there was this much going on more often. I haven't enjoyed the show this much in months, though its only within four characters. I hope they keep the momentum going between these four. Its nice to have at least SOMETHING to enjoy on the show.

• Members

Did todays ending kinda startle anyone else? That little music harp that screeched when it cut to Brady & Kristen's reactions scared the living daylights out of me. LOL! Good moment.

I've been finding Chad & Abby really cute lately. I didn't like them as a couple that much before but for some odd reason I'm really liking what I see now icon1.gif

• Members

Had no clue the show was airing on Monday. Working my way through the last couple of episodes

Sami is being highly annoying right now. Unpopular opinion bc I know people are digging the irony of Sami being in this story bc she's the grandma and doesnt know it but she is WAY too involved with Gabi's wedding. She isnt her sister in law anymore. She is not her mother. Gabi is no relation to her. She is going above and beyond and you'd think this were her own wedding she was planning. Even when asked to keep quiet about things and back off, she doesnt and throws herself right in the middle of it all. She needs to sit her ass down. Im glad Will at least called her out a bit

I liked Adrienne apologizing to Kate. At first I didnt get why Kate was giving hr so much attitude and then remembered how Adrienne rubbed her the wrong way with her comments about Will a few months back

Oh sh-t! Was not expecting Kristen to go in on John like that. I thought she'd continue to play the victim

I wanted to thank whoever wote the last 2 episodes for sparing us seeing Daniel and Jennifer together but they ended up together at the end of Tuesday's show. Puke!

Yay to Chad and Abby FINALLY moving forward.

Are they trying to say EJ and Nicole are endgame now? I just cant with this constant back and forth between them and Rafe/Sami

Archived