GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let us all join hands and thank the lord for this blessed day.

HALLELUJAH!!

Who can?

Hopefully when Laura returns, she shows Luke that he will indefinietly end up alone while she walks away happily with Scott arm in arm.

He better get with Tracy quick before someone snaches her up and stop groveling at Anna's feet when she really don't even like you? Blind ass..

• Members

Hey Lulu, Maxie's not having a dog? You sure about that? Spinelli is the father after all!

Either Kawny told us today AGAIN that she really is the host OR she had DID before the rape that caused the DID. lol. Dumb Writers. I swear, if you stop FF long enough, you can run into some pretty interesting dialogue. I hate what Sonny has become. How long to you think it take Kawny to talk him out of his panties?

Guess Duke is going to be offscreen for a while. Outside of Anna, they gave this man nothing to do, so if he gives her space, bye bye! Gotta give her time to bond with Luke. AnaL is a Daytime Don't!

I'm gonna need Ellie away from Spin! I don't ask for much, but I need this!

Here's to hoping someone poisoned Sabrina's food. [!@#$%^&*] hate her! I'm gonna hope that Brit and Patty get real close and she convinces Patty to send Emma to boarding school. That would be super fun!

Archived