GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Members

Even though I know that cryptkeeper Frons, Bootleg Janet Wood, and showkiller Guza were responsible for keeping his ass front and center for ages, I fail to understand what the use was for a no-talent actor that refused to do love scenes on a damn soap opera. Furthermore, I have no idea how an actor with little-to-no-charisma and zero sex appeal to make up for the lack of talent with a goiter-shaped body even garnered a fanbase in the first place - especially when there are plenty of soap actors in his age range that can provide either or (or - gasp! - both).

Frankly, I thought that he dragged both RH and KM down - all the more reason why I've always found their characters far more appealing away from his.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ellie could be useful if properly developed. Cartini took a total newbie and put her right in the middle of a triangle without properly develping her or the triangle. It's ridiculous that we are supposed to care about these people when we really have no reason to. Then to make matters worse, the other two legs of said triangle are Maxie and Spin? How in the !@#$%^&*] do you rise above that?

And the part that really gets me? 2 chicks are fussing over the ugliest guy in Daytime ever?! Maxie/KS looks like a Walking Dead reject, but we are supposed to believe she is hot so I have to go with that, and Sabrina is very pretty with great hair. I'm to believe Spin has both of them all twisted? No [!@#$%^&*] way!

• Members

Somebody on the ABC boards just posted that Nelson Branco is on twitter claiming Todd, Starr, and John are going to be written off GH because Prospect Park is taking the characters back for the internet launch (which is what we already know) but here is the interesting part. He also states that Cartini are fighting this hard and even goes on to state that since GH is doing so well ABC might help them in this fight. JUST FREAKING GREAT! I do not want them on GH. Let them go back to OLTL. They serve no purpose on GH. Starr is used simply to be paired with Michael, John has no story and once Todd's secrets are revealed he will have no story. They feel awkward and out of place on GH. Please let Prospect Park have them back! That way we can get Llanview out of Port Charles and we can focus on GH and bring back more GH characters for it's 50th.

+1 x 50

Archived