• Last Reply
  • Members

Late to the party!

Haley Pullos=Helen Mirren

Please more like she was aspiring to be the next Lexi Ainsworth

Who's begging for Ronan to be back? Most people saw Alex and said "Ronan who?"

Teresa Castillo best newcomer? Um no that goes to Hunter King

Blake Hood didn't win Worst recast?

Robin's funeral was a tearjerker? The only one crying was that extra in the 3rd row.

Wow he really hates Y&R doesn't he?

Those made up categories to give Craptini props!

Sabrina as best new character? Really?

FH did not deserve Best Overall performance for an actress when PodAnna did horrible with Robin's death.

Kristen Alderson also made best overall performance by a younger actress

How do you have a best exit category when only one soap went off air?

• Members

"Soapmakers of the Year" LMFAO

"Best Storyline (Runner Up)- Will's Coming Out" LMAO

"Best Overall Performance By A Younger Actress - Kristen Alderson" LOL

"Hardest Working Performer Who Acts And Dances!" ROTFL.

"Best Performance In a Finale Episode" sparta-lol.gif What kind of category is that. There was only one soap finale! It might as well have been called "Best Performance In OLTL's Final Episode"

I agree with most of his "Worst" picks for DAYS, especially "Most Ruination of a Character"

• Members

I actually do agree that Sabrina is a great newcomer on GH. I love Britt as well. The show needs new characters and especially new characters at the hospital. I also don't think either is seriously being considered as a love interest for Patrick, it's just a cute light story to get the people at the hospital interacting. I love Felix as well. I find the hospital characters the most interesting behind Anna and Duke.

Now as much as I've been enjoying GH and enjoy most of what Ron Carlivati writes, this list was sick lol. Hilarious! Just ridiculous. There are so many omissions and he wasted so much time kissing their ass that he didn't elaborate on other things, like why Lisa Rinna being wasted is a bad thing. There are so many things he could've clocked DAYS on. I also think B&B didn't get enough credit for leading the pack. Yeah Hope/Liam/Steffy got repetitive and annoying, but in 2012 IT BROUGHT VIEWERS. They deserved a lot more credit. No mention of the Italy remote either? Rick in heels? Amber during the first half of the year. Please.

It annoys me because I do feel GH and Carlivati deserved a lot of praise, but he went so over the top that it was just ridiculous.

Archived