• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL:

Eddie and the Ford Bros

Mitch and Jessica - truly the absolute worst

Taylor and Phoebe was one of the worst?

Despite Brooke messing with Bridget's husbands and accidentally sleeping with Hope's bf, I think she has relatively decent relationships with both. They all got past that and have healthy mother/daughter relationships with each other now. Nowhere near as toxic and volatile as some others Ive seen whom never truly got over their issues like Days, Sami and Marlena, whom Im surprised hasnt been mentioned

• Members

Rebecca Hotchkiss and Gwen (Trassions). Any mother who loved their child, or even remotely liked them, would not do to their kid what Rebecca did to Gwen, and that was push her to that piece of filth, Epig, for the 10 years that mess was on the air.

Terrible! Just terrible!

• Members

I forgot to mention poor Roxy and her dolt of a 'son' on OLTL. Yes, I'm well aware that she was the Opal Gardner (ca. the Jenny days) of the show, but it was doubtless after the first year or so that she loved and lived for her kids. Every scrape or mistake that she'd gotten herself into was because of her constant need to prove that she was worthy of being Rex's (and Natalie's) mother and he always treated her like the sh!t beneath his shoe - even until the very end. (Which was yet another reason why I was mad that they sent Schuyler off to prison - because that woman deserved a son who loved her for who she was and wouldn't lord her mistakes over her head for all eternity, unlike the dolt whose sh!t stunk as much as hers, IMO.)

• Members

Roxy was an awful mother who deserved the contempt of both of her kids. She was a drunk and abusive and downright terrible to then when they were younger. She's let Rex be taken away and did nothing to get him back. She later used him and was constantly lying to him. She's definetly changed and tried better but she didn't make it easy to trust her

• Members
It didnt really have much of an effect on Taylor and Phoebe's relationship. Phoebe was mad for like one week but then got over it before giving Taylor her blessing and then went back to school off screen. When we saw her next, she and Taylor were fine with each other. The Taylor/Phoebe relationship didnt really suffer from Taylor being with Rick

Archived