Maurice Benard was fired from AMC?

• Members

In SOD he talks about his time on AMC. Maurice says he learned a valuable lesson during his stint as Nico, "Never fall in love with your co-star." He went on to say that his personal problemsand relationship resulted in his exit and went on to brag about his new contract with GH blah blah.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not sure. Something bad definitely happened between MB and the actress who played Cecily. The rumors were that MB's mental health issues were involved. I know that the actress refused to work with him at the end and they stopped sharing scenes and filmed their scenes separately which was very noticeable. It was too bad. Nico and Cecily were a great couple.

• Members

At All My Children, Nico and Cecily Kelly recently were sent on a round the world trip when Maurice Benard and Rosa Nevin decided not to renew their contracts. "Losing them was very difficult, because we had foreseen years of story for Nico and Cecily," says Executive Producer Behr. "If we could have changed their minds, we would have. But we were able to wrap up their story in such a way that they can come back. The door is always open. "

http://fionafest.hou...m/articl35.html

I think he's referring to Robin Christopher. Lauren was with Danny Quinn at the time.

• Members

I believe it had to do with RC, but I was under the impression it was one sided. Like he had feelings for her and she wasn't into it. That's why they were never in a story on GH because RC still had reservations about MB because of their time together on GH. For some reason I thought MB was married during his time on AMC because he has mentioned knowing his wife since she was really young. When did he marry his wife?

Archived