Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

NYCBrandProductions - NY soapers production company

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 marceline

marceline

This is not some one way mirror

• Members
  • 9,125 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

I saw this in my Twitter feed and thought I would share.

"Welcome to NYC BRAND PRODUCTIONS, a company dedicated to creating high quality, original television, Internet, video and live theatrical shows.

At the height of the ”soap”, New York City was home to most productions in this genre. The last episode of those New York City-based productions aired on January 13, 2012. Our name, NYC BRAND PRODUCTIONS, is a nod to those soap operas and the many talented writers, producers and actors who graced them for decades. We embrace the spirit of New York City based-television productions and pledge to continue their long tradition.

NYC BRAND PRODUCTIONS’ cinematic shows span the spectrum from scripted drama to reality. Whether produced for traditional broadcast media or for the Internet, we believe all shows should be produced with a high level of excellence. Toward that end, look for quality Internet and traditional broadcast shows from NYC BRAND PRODUCTIONS.

NYC BRAND PRODUCTIONS is excited to be bringing you our first scripted program, Tainted Dreams: The Series, packed with an all-star cast and slated to commence production in mid-2013 and C.A.W.L. to Arms, an action-packed reality show also slated for production in 2013. In November 2012, the revival of the stage play, My Big Gay Italian Wedding, directed by NYC BRAND PRODUCTIONS founder Sonia Blangiardo, opened in New York City and continues to enjoy a strong following.

We look forward to entertaining you and invite you to join us on our journey.

Thank you,
NYC BRAND PRODUCTIONS"

Tainted Dreams sounds interesting. I'm not thrilled with Hinsey's involvement, however marginal, but whatever it takes.

http://nycbrandprodu...tainted-dreams/

#2 SFK

SFK

Just your average hot damn bam bam baby sex scorcher icon.

• Members
  • 18,031 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

Is this the thing that Alicia Minshew and Jordi V. are involved with?

#3 marceline

marceline

• Members
  • 9,125 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Is this the thing that Alicia Minshew and Jordi V. are involved with?

No. That's PAOS (soap backward) Revolution. Although Minshew is apparently involved with one of the project they are producing.

#4 DramatistDreamer

DramatistDreamer

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Didn't Irna Phillips create a soap called Painted Dreams?

#5 Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

CHARITY - The last BITCH left standing!

• Members
  • 8,443 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Didn't Irna Phillips create a soap called Painted Dreams?

Yes, it was the very first soap opera.

#6 SFK

SFK

Just your average hot damn bam bam baby sex scorcher icon.

• Members
  • 18,031 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

No. That's PAOS (soap backward) Revolution.

Posted Image

Is that "powse" or P-A-O-S? I mean, I get it, but...

This NYC Brand thing sounds nice, good for them, pooling their talent and trying to be productive. I don't know how I feel about the competitive arm wresting reality show and the Mr. "Pec-tacular" video. :lol: I think it's typical for us to think of all of the out of work actors, but the number of crew members far exceeds and it's great that their best interests are also being kept in mind for such a project.

#7 marceline

marceline

• Members
  • 9,125 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Posted Image

Is that "powse" or P-A-O-S? I mean, I get it, but...

I pronounce it like the country Laos.

#8 ~bl~

~bl~

Long Term Lurker, Occasional Poster

• Members
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Jessie from Big Brother - argh he was kind of annoying. I hope that it gives people jobs, that's the important part, right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users