GH: Valentine's Day Supercouple Marathon

• Members

SOAPnet is going to start celebrating General Hospital's 50th Anniversary next year with a Viewers Choice Valentine's Couples Marathon!

SOAPNET SHOWS THE LOVE BY LETTING FANS PICK THEIR FAVORITE "GENERAL HOSPITAL" SUPERCOUPLES FOR A SPECIAL VALENTINE'S MARATHON

Voting Begins January 11 and Goes Until January 16 on SOAPnet's Facebook Page

"GH Valentine's Day Supercouple Marathon" Will Air Sunday, February 10 at 7pm/6c

(Burbank, CA) - In anticipation of "General Hospital's" upcoming 50th anniversary, SOAPnet is celebrating the series' most beloved supercouples in a special Valentine's marathon. Fans can show their love by voting for their all-time favorites, with the five couples receiving the most "Likes" featured in the marathon.

Starting at 12PM Pacific on Friday, January 11 through 12AM Pacific on Wednesday, January 16, fans can vote on SOAPnet's Facebook page. They can then tune in to "GH Valentine's Day Supercouple Marathon" Sunday, February 10 at 7:00 PM ET/PT to see if their choices won.

Supercouples include: Alan & Monica, Dante & Lulu, Edward & Lila, Frisco & Felicia, Jason & Elizabeth, Jason & Sam, Jax & Brenda, Lucky & Elizabeth, Luke & Laura, Nikolas & Emily, Patrick & Robin, Duke & Anna, Sonny & Brenda, Sonny & Carly, Steve & Audrey and Stone & Robin.

http://www.thefutonc...FoZG4C28vwK0.99

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

...........and in come the comments about the glaring omissions and who should and should not have been included. lol.

I think the list is pretty solid. Hoping for some older episodes and as a huge CarSon shipper, I'm really rooting for them to get picked for an episode!

• Members

Ok. I call bullsh!t. Dante & Lulu have been together longer, but Johnny & Lulu's relationship was pretty damn good, too. And way more enticing. They had a whole Summer storyline!

But don't mind me. I'm just a disgruntled, forever pressed JoLu fan. LOL.

I'll continue sticking to my bookmarked, treasured YT clips of them.

• Members

Other than Jason and Carly and Jason and Robin, there's no way any Jason pairing post-2000 should be referred to as a supercouple as Burton was phoning his appearances in once it became apparent that Jason was GH's messiah after he came back in 2002.

As for Nik and Emily, I certainly hope they're talking about the '90s version, because NUm 2.0 was a travesty.

Sonny and Brenda. Back when Sonny was a somewhat believable romantic lead.

The only couples on that list who haven't been completely decimated by either Guza, Wolf, or Cartini are Steve/Audrey and Duke/Anna (and that's only because of the revelation that Duke has actually been notDuke all this time).

And where the hell is Robert and Holly on this list?

BULLSHIT.

Great minds and all that.

• Members

Personally, Frisco and Felicia are my favourite couple of the GH super couple era.

It's nice, at least, to see Steve and Audrey on the list, but it's pretty tragic to see how many great couples they left off the list ... Sean / Tiffany, Scott / Dominique, Ned / Lois, Lee / Gail ...

Archived