DAYS: NABET crew members (audio/lighting/video depts.) have been laid off

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Only DAYS consistently looks and plays that bad for years on end. Only DAYS consistently seems to revel in destroying itself, first through the writing and showcased performers then from the inside out. Eileen Davidson is back and getting wasted like everyone else.

More like an endurance test. Or maybe I'm more of a masochist than I know.

• Members

Depends on if they went union, as they should, or went nonunion, as i predict they will.

Dont get me wrong, days' days are limited absolutely. but this is also a show thats been as close to cancelled without being axed as possible on more than one occasion on a network thats in no place to try something new given how little they actually pay to broadcast the show (with penalties, for ratings below a specific number). When days is counted out, its always come back. Id say its still 50/50, just like before.

Itll be interesting to see how Days, The Tonight Show, access hollywood, and the other shows taping at burbank will handle this. they all have to do something.

Only days? While i agree with you on it being bad for years and ruining itself, i surely would not limit this to only days. It is sadly the norm. Id give you GL, ATWT, OLTL, AMC, GH as examples and that is just in the daytime.

Esp ones like Molly who are booking gig after gig after gig.

• Members

The question is 'with what?'

Nine times out of ten the answer is Gary Tomlin, some shitty writer, Sami, Rafe, Shawn Christian, Ice Cold Jennifer, the same old stories with EJ and Nicole and a slew of interchangeable teens or ruined characters who have just been brought back with great fanfare only to do virtually nothing. That's why they're here. They keep getting big chances and keep wasting them.

They're not forcing the actors to change clothes in the back of a car on the side of the road at gunpoint yet, I guess there's that.

Archived