Shenell Edmonds, OLTL

Tatyana Ali, Y&R

Actor:

Aaron D. Spears, B&B

Erik Valdez, GH

James Reynolds, DAYS

Kristoff St. John, Y&R

Rodney Saulsberry, B&B

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/12/11/the-44th-naacp-image-awards-nominees-announced-including-scandal-true-blood-glee/161351/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

How the heck wasnt Leilani nominated for her work on B&B? Or Clarence for that matter

Edited by Cheap21

I wonder if it has occurred to the NAACP that by continuing to give awards in this category they are actually rewarding shows and management who don't give a damn about diversity.

I wonder if it has occurred to the NAACP that by continuing to give awards in this category they are actually rewarding shows and management who don't give a damn about diversity.

Someone should make a direct address YouTube video. I haven't the technological expertise.

I let my NAACP membership lapse some years ago, I've been meaning to renew it. When I participated in the voting process, I skipped the soap categories, because the nominees were all actors who had done nothing on their shows or were barely even on.

I know it's for all people of color but it's kind of weird they threw EV in there with the men but no non black females were nominated. Especially since they keep throwing in TA. At least they could've nominated Camila Banus.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0