DAYS - Who else loved the Last Blast Teens?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I believe Tom Langan was really trying to make a spin off happen on Saturday mornings. I have no idea why it never materialized outside of the fact that it was a pretty bad idea and probably would have flopped. One day it was reported in the soap press and I literally heard nothing more about it after that.

In regards to Rahmer's Belle- Yes, she seemed to be flirting with John in all her scenes with him. It was as if she didn't get the memo he was playing her father and she was calling him 'daddy' as some sort of foreplay not because he was her actual father. Although trying to be sexy may have been the only note she was capable of playing. Of course it was a miserable failure at being sexy which obviously goes without saying, but I firmly believe Charity Rahmer was never meant to last. She had to be cast just to make Martha Madison look better, so fans weren't as upset over the loss of Storms.

• Members

Oy vey. I liked parts. Usually the last blast dances, but other than that no thanks.

I liked Chloe/Phillip. I never could stand KS & JC's version of Shawn & Belle. I liked Mimi until the abortion storyline which totally ruined the character. Jan was way too cartoony. I did like Heather Lindell's version because at least she put some depth into the role.

• Members

They didn't bother me as I found them to be comical (and interesting) if anything. However, I feel that after they transitioned these characters into their adulthood, their (the writers) interest was lost. I still think it's criminal that Belle, Shawn, Phillip, Chloe, and Mimi aren't on the show driving story, and we have a dull a** teen/young adult cast with Gabby (this one ESPECIALLY), Abby, Nick, Chad, etc.

• Members

True. I want Phillip back the MOST out of the group, however, I do think that Belle, Shawn, and even Mimi should return. Mimi and Phillip need to look for their son, and Belle and Shawn need to take their place as the next generation supercouple to drive story seeing as Sami and her lackluster pairing aren't doing it.

DAYS need to cut a lot of fat to get these characters back, getting rid of Gabby, Rafe (who I like but I know I am in the minority), Chad, Dr. P*bic hair chest, and even Jennifer in the process.

• Members

Please not the overrated Martha Madison. I thought she was the best of the Belles but thats not saying alot considering the previous two sucked. I never cared for her and think they should recast. Jen Lilly would be good. I liked Beemer so Id take him back as Shawn.

• Members

We've had too many exits from Days. I prefer to have more people returning, and if some of these teen characters are the ones coming back hey, that wouldn't be bad!

I didn't like it when these characters took over the entire show (thanks, Tom Langan!), but as part of an ensemble cast this teen group was pretty damn good.

Archived