OLTL Actor Scott Evans Busted For Undercover Drug Buy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My partner and I had the "pleasure" of being in the same audience as Evans at a show in Provincetown in June 2011. The word "obnoxious" doesn't begin to describe him and his entourage who talked loudly throughout the show, blocked people's views, and spilled drinks all over the place. They were so loud at points that they drowned out the performers on stage. I was a big fan up until that point. That said, he is very sexy in person.

blush.png

• Members

That's actually the first thing that came to mind when Scott first joined OLTL - that he must've been related to the guy from Not Another Teen Movie because he is the spitting image of Chris, IMO:

tumblr_m61j7g5pVK1r98dbzo1_400.jpg

However, I thought that Scott was younger because of his receding hairline appearing before Chris' (probably why neither guy does anything for me - yeah, I'm a smidge shallow, I know).

• Members

I've met him a few times too. That's how I'd describe him too. Evans came across as not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

Funny, that those rumors hinted that Brett Claywell was the more "messed up" one, but now Scott gets arrested for buying drugs while Brett has been focusing on running his charity.

• Members

I was not surprised to learn that they were siblings. The first time I saw Scott on OLTL (before I knew his name), I was struck by how much he looked like Chris Evans. Chris is crazy handsome, far more so than Scott who is nice enough looking, IMO.

LOL! That was my point. With his brother's money and fame, Scott should have been to easily to find a "real" dealer. It is inexcusable that he got busted by an undercover cop. What a dope!

Yep, I remember when that happened.

Archived