B&B - December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Caroline, are you kidding me, you are such an idiot talking to the back of that chair!

I know it's not funny, but when they pressed play and Taylor saw Stephanie looking like crap, she says, "Well, it's recent" and I couldn't help cracking up.

Thomas, you little thirsty bitch.

This is priceless. Stephanie hocking up the answer til Monday.

• Members

x1Bzh.gifCKAHY.gif

Screw Brooke.Team Taylor!

Here's B&B's holiday schedule

On THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, friends and family of the late Stephanie Forrester attempt to move through their grief and keep her traditions of Christmas alive. When they gather at the Forrester Mansion on Monday, Dec. 24 (1:30-2:00 PM, ET; 12:30-1:00 PM, PT), they are met with a great surprise that turns their Christmas upside-down and takes them to a faraway place, filled with Christmas cheer, memories of Stephanie and the power of joy, hope, love and, most importantly, family.

Dec 25th: Repeat of 2011 Christmas episode (OAD 12/23/11) in its regular time period.

Dec. 31st: Original episode in regular time period ET and CT, but preempted on the West Coast for CBS Sports coverage of NCAA Football: Hyundai Sun Bowl.

Jan. 1st: Repeat of Hope and Liam’s wedding (OAD 6/26/12) in its regular time period ET and CT. West Coast stations will air the Monday, Dec. 31 original episode at 12:30 – 1:00 PT.

http://tvbythenumber...-a-deal/161334/

• Members

I've only been able to really catch B&B. Wow, I'm LOVING the Forrester Business storyline. Love the team idea! I'm team Taylor/Thomas too...Rick & Hope are on my nerves and I just can't deal w/Caroline.

I just love the dynamics of this whole thing & am really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

• Administrator

Taylor's never going to lose to Brooke again? Taylor's just kidding herself. LOL

Team Brooke always wins:

- Battle for Ridge: Brooke wins

- Who is by Stephanie's side when she dies? Brooke

- Who does Liam truly love? Hope

- Who did Carolyn choose? Rick

• Members

So I watched the first 9 episodes on cbs.com... some initial thoughts:

- Brooke was very pretty though I laughed when her boyfriend Dave proposed and she stated that this would be her only marriage proposal (I kept thinking 'That's what you think').

- I had forgotten that Brooke/Ridge didnt know each other when the show first started... just wondering if viewers watching back then had an inkling that Brooke/Ridge would be an ongoing story?

- Wow.. they really captured the feelings of an acne prone teenager... though watching Katie and Donna in 1987, I think Heather Tom would have made a better Donna recast then a Katie recast, imho.

-Stephanie and Eric had marital problems all the way back in 1987... who knew.

-Thomas is such a clone of Ridge circa 1987! Same mannerisms, looks, attitude, etc.

-Caroline was such a nice character, yet she wasnt written in such an insipid matter... Perhaps Brad Bell needs to review episodes featuring Caroline in order to get an idea on how to write a nice character.. since he clearly needs help writing Hope/Young Caroline in a way that makes them good, but not so insipid.

-Thorne = Hot.. no matter who played him.

-Watching these early episodes, I can see now that Storm's actions leading to his suicide were not quite so out of character.

Archived