B&B - December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I noticed that too. I did see that clip with Stephanie when she was temporarily homeless though. The actress she played against in that scene was indeed terrific though. I rarely watch B&B anymore but I can remember that storyline.

Okay, now it looks like I posted a minute after you did, dragonflies. I swear both our posts went up at the same time but then I had to quote you and it changed my timestamp apparently. Oh well.mellow.png

• Members

Caroline and Hope seemd so fake to me giggling and acting like best girlfriends. The last time they interacted Hope accused her of playing Rick and Thomas off against each other and was quite awful with her approach. After Caroline thought she smoothed things over with things being fine, Hope later tried to cause trouble for her and Rick by texting a photo she took of Caroline and Thomas behind her back. Why is Caroline so buddy buddy with her? Hope will end up stabbing her in the back again. She's so clueless and she also really needs to mind her business and stay out of the whole Liam triangle. I really dont buy their "friendship". Its not making much sense to me

Taylor and Thorne are just friends? WTF? Since when?

• Members

Catching up on some B&B and just spotted this. LMAO!! As usual an amazing, hilarious job Cheap. Love the Christmas tree laugh.png And you upped the font on HO in Holidays, LOLZ.

Loved the Thomas/Taylor/Steffy developments. Can't wait to see how everything turns out with Stephanies will.

Caroline is the WORST right now. Someone put a muzzle on that little girl please!

• Members
Thanks! I was worried when no one said anything about it or was even discussing the episodes

Me too! Iml oving the Taytots! The writing for Taylor is so fab. I fear Thomas is starting to get a bit too arrogant and is headed for a fool in the future

IA on Caroline. I used to like her but she is too much of a busy body. Bitch needs to STFU and mind her business

Archived