DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Members

"Hey hunnie, i knocked up my bestfriend when i was still pressed about being gay. But its cool, we are passing it off as Nicks. So, what are we doing tonight?" Yeah i see why he isnt telling lol. And the buildup is just starting, so im not sure how it can be not worth it. Will lying to Sonny is huge.

This is one of those stories I am completely willing to put my questions about side though, ill admit that. I think its rediculous Will isnt more against this and not sure at first given this happened to him growing up. But the reason ill give them the free pass on these issues is because will, sonny, gabi, nick and chad all needed a story and some damn direction and they finally got it with this. I love all the secrets - we have will and sonny both still needing to find out what gabi did, abby too for that matter. we have sonny/chad/everyone needing to find out will is the dad. we have sami, lucas, rafe, caroline, hope all up in this story. it plays on wills history. theres so many dynamics this story creates and i dont mind giving a soap a free pass on contrived plots if its worth it, and so far this is worth it. My biggest complain is actually Abby. Why is she not all over this story? Nick, Will and Sonny are all her cousins. She and gabi are friends. Chad is her ex. She needs to be in this and Sonny and her should team up to find out some truths.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Kristen/Brady thing works for me because it seems more realistic. People in real life have an attraction to someone and sleep with them straight away, then often end up in a relationship. Brady isn't deluded (entirely) he asked Kristen if they could just see where it is going. None of this I love you after a couple of dates and kisses.

They have too much sexual chemistry not to jump into bed straight away. This is a very different kind of relationship and I like it. I hope it gets more twisted.

Honestly I would love it if they fell in love and she corrupted him enough so they could wreak havoc on Salem together. I don't want Brady to be another John who is too dumb to see what Kristen is doing. Show Brady fall so deeply in love with Kristen that he initially tries to justify her actions and eventually just goes to the dark side.

As for Will and Sonny, they already seem to be in a rut. They definitely needed more romance, more calm before the storm. They should have had more build up and they need more soap romance. The old style OTT stuff.

I don't mind the storyline, but Chad seems to be the only one awake at the moment. Give me more conflict with Nick and Will. Show me Will feeling more torn about telling Sonny, and make Sonny so irresistible that I feel bad for him and Will.

Show me Gabi wanting nothing more than to be loved and wanted, wanting that from Will and accepting it from Nick instead, show me Gabi siding with Will initially until Nick gets to her. Something more alive. Something that ends in Gabi and Will hating each other and fighting for custody of the baby. I need more conflict.

• Members

Many will disagree, but I don't think Tomlin and Whitesell are the best team for this show. I don't want to sound too bitter, but I miss a lot of my favorite characters. I like WilSon and the twist with "Bristen", but otherwise nothing grabs me on this show. And don't get me started about Bo being "in the other room". lol

• Members

It's forced drama. They want people to cry for Will and the agony of it all, without ever making people care about Sonny/Will in the first place.

I think the story would have worked better if Sonny was Will's friend, and knew about all this from early on, and wanted Will to stand up for himself and his rights as a father. Then maybe Will would fall for him over time.

Archived