DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes they are! I would like for Days to capitalize on them but I'm sure Days will make a Dumba** move and have them say "They can never see each other again" and have them occasionally pass each other and have discussion about how they can't be together (much like Dan/Jennifer). My hope for the story is the continue to do the deed behind Marlena and John's back and then it come out that they've been screwing in a dramatic fashion.

• Members

Love your idea, Toups! I am really enjoying Kristen/Brady, and would love to see a real story with them.

I was hoping for Eric/Kristen when I first heard of both their returns, but Brady/Kristen is so much better.

Speaking of Eric, why is he so dull and almost coming across as mean sometimes? I know he is a priest now, so he will of course be a more serious character, but I loved Eric when JA portrayed him. He was a more serious character even back then (the calm to Sami's storm), but this time around I am not enjoying him as much as I thought I would. The actor seems fine enough, so I'm guessing it's just how he's being written I am not enjoying? I was very much looking forward to Eric's return, so I hope he becomes more engaging soon.

• Members

I agree. The thing I find most intriguing is trying to figure out what she is up to. It's not clear right now. Kristen really is interesting to me and I'm loving her return. She's the best part of the show for me right now. I am however aware that that isn't saying much.... dry.png

• Members

What I actually think could be a hotter story to really give Marlena something to get tilted over, is Kristen/Brady just using each other for sex. She finds out, confronts Brady/Kristen, they say what it is and she's mum on it to John and then Brady/Kristen keep having sex behind closed doors. THEN working at the church, Kristen develops actual feelings for Eric, he starts to stray from his collar -- they end up having sex and Marlena sees THAT. Then she's really in for a spin. Also, Kristen involved in an Eric/Brady triangle would send Nicole up the wall -- Chloe too, once she comes to town and she and Nicole could team up against Kristen to expose her. Imagine Marlena having to side with Nicole and Chloe.

At any rate, more exciting to me than a Marlena/Kristen fight over her sleeping with Brady at the moment is the potential (I hope) scene where Victor tells Kristen to stay the hell away from his grandson.

• Administrator

Marlena finds out about Brady/Kristen already???? WHAT!? Not only that, she does NOTHING???

And I don't understand why Will isn't telling Sonny. It's not like he cheated on him. This "build up" to Sonny finding the truth is not exciting at all. That's what I got to look forward to?

Archived