DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I KNOW! I am so tired of Nicole obsessing over Daniel, and the 2 women following him to the island is so pathetic. I really need Nicole to be out of his orbit. Jennifer and Daniel can continue to suck the life out of each other and not infect anyone else's scenes, but leave Nicole out of it.

Still really loving Brady and Kristen.

The random Billie appearances crack me up. Maybe when she leaves, Lucas will get her 5 lines a month.

The Rafe/Sami/EJ merry go round is tiring.

• Members

Especially when 1) you know TPTB want EJ and Sami to be endgame, and 2) at this point, after all the back-and-forth, Ali Sweeney has come to have chemistry with neither man anymore. It's past time for each of these three to spun into new relationships.

• Members
Screwing Brady wasnt a part of Kristen's plans. This literally fell into her lap and she's taking advantage of the situation now. Exactly what she had in mind when she first came to town is still a mystery. Id like to think she was genuine and didnt have an ulterior motive but being back in Salem, she inevitably is starting to fall into old habits

tumblr_mepjw9IcMj1r9c8mno1_250.giftumblr_mepjw9IcMj1r9c8mno2_250.gif

tumblr_mepjjaXiJx1r9c8mno1_250.giftumblr_mepjjaXiJx1r9c8mno2_250.gif

• Members

No, you know what I think? I think there are two Kristens running around Salem. There's the Kristen who is back and genuinely wants to make amends with everyone...and there's the Kristen who is slowly seducing Brady and telling E.J. that her plan is working so beautifully it makes her wanna cry.

Is the Other Kristen one of her 3,000 twin sisters (and brothers)? Is it someone entirely new? Who knows! But that's what I think and yes I am out of my damn mind for thinking this way but you would be too if you had to watch this boring ass show EVERY DAMN DAY!!!!!

Archived