DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Members

I loved Lucas' comment about Gabi's ornament too!

I think they finally casted Kayla's son, Joey is it? He was at the Pub earlier and Kayla brought him out so I just assumed it was him.

Speaking of Billie, that would really suck if it was Lisa's comments about Joe that got her fired. He's not even really on the show anymore. Not sure why they didn't leave Stefano dead if Joe isn't really coming back. It's not like Lisa doesn't put her foot in her mouth on a daily basis but I still like her. She is who she is and there is nothing fake about her. Personality-wise that is. biggrin.png I enjoyed Billie being on but it also felt like I was watching Lisa just be Lisa and not playing Billie this go around. When she was on that is.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

And di you notice that Jen/Daniel's were beside each other and Jack's was off the the side. Also, when Jen was texting to Daniel, she was standing right beside a picture of Jack. These two things just makes me dislike Jen/Daniel even more.

I like her best out of all of Sami's kids. Also, it looks like she's older than Johnny because she's taller and that Johnny/Sydney look like the twins.

• Members

So Will does have balls??

I can see it now....Will/Sonny vs Gabi/Nick court case.....with Gabi's evil deeds and Nick's time in jail is obvious who would get custody.

I hate the Nick character. Couldnt have they brought someone else more likeable for Gabi...some rooting value for this supposed super insta couple??

Archived