DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Jennifer/Jack/Daniel all on one tree? Gross. I hate when try and make it seem like Jen gave a damn about Jack in the last few years. Missy seemed more annoyed in most of their scenes, than in love.

This is the best Missy has looked in ages.

The little girl that plays Allie, has more personality than both her onscreen siblings.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Why would he? Sonny is only Will's boyfriend. He doesnt deserve an ornament as he isnt family. Its not like Gabi was given one when she dated Will. Gabi's about to be married into the family and as far as they know is carrying the next Horton baby

LOL

tumblr_mflkquB6zw1r9c8mno1_r1_250.gif tumblr_mflkquB6zw1r9c8mno2_r1_250.gif

• Members

Yes, and yes.

Maggie is a horton. By marriage yes, but she is a Horton and family to all of them and her marriage to Victor after mickeys death doesnt discount her being family and being just as much of a horton as the rest of them. Of course the family embraces her child, grandchild, and new husband. For the Hortons not to include them would be very unlike them, IMO.

• Members

Speaking of ornaments, why does Chelsea have one? She isnt a Horton and she isnt with one

I love Kristen and EJ's sibling relationship. They have good chemistry together. Wasnt a fan of her hair curly though

Lucas' conversation with Bill was short as hell. I think it lasted all of 10 seconds. Im glad he didnt acknowledge Daniel when he showed up with Jen. LMAO at him saying if Gabi Hernandez can ge an ornament than Billie and Katie can show up

Who the hell was that blonde boy next to Theo at the Horton house?

Ironic you say this bc Maggie explained just that in her speech yesterday

Archived