GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Catching up.

Blaire: "Carly? Skye Chandler?"

Skye: "It's Quartermaine now."

Blair: "I don't care if your name is Lady Gaga, I'm getting married tomorrow and nobody's gonna stop it!"

WTF???

Warmed my heart to hear Pine Valley & Stuart mentioned. Oh, and I loved that little Skye/Johnny scene.

I also love the idea of little Molly writing a book, but its spoiled to me now w/Connie in the mix. UGH!

Maxie being Lulu & Dante's surrogate has potential I think!

• Members

Ron is not a writer at all. He's a lucky hump so entirely full of himself. And it amazes me that he and Frank think so much of themselves that they would bring the OLTL team over when the lot of the suck - it was their old team, so they must be good? I'm not good at who writes what and when, but none of them seem any good. I can pick a hand full of eppies that was pretty good since they took over.

And we know that Todd if funny and cute and quirky, but there should be limits even for him. When Tea asked Carly to take Skye to the play room to cool off, Todd asks her "you still have a play room" and some thought that was so damn funny. Even for Todd that was the most tasteless disgusting thing to say, especially after what he did to Tea. I cringed when Todd said that.

Archived