GH's Senait Ashenafi Arrested For Public Intoxication

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've always wanted her to return and with AJ back the timing couldn't be better. It's obvious now if the character returns she wont. This is really depressing, especially if you were a fan of hers back in the day. She was absolutely gorgeous but now... no words. I wonder what her personal life was like after she left GH most likely looking for work and not getting any.

• Members

I never liked her dull ass character, and if Carly was ever good for anything, it was getting under that basic bitch's (thanks for that phrase, JP!) skin - that was all Keesha was useful for in her later years on the show anyway.

I can't even recall if Guza gave her any final scenes in 1998, that's how forgettable she had become.

• Members

I'd like to think that this incident is a hiccup in what is otherwise a fulfilling life post-GH, but I suspect that the truth is sadly closer to your scenario.

It's definitely depressing, considering that my dream GH relaunch consisted of her returning with a not-dead Justus in tow with Maya not far behind, completing the reenergizing of the Ward family.

Archived