• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. Cruz and Eden, Santa Barbara

2. Thorne and Brooke, The Bold and the Beautiful

3. Brad and Ashley (Don Diamont & Brenda Epperson), The Young & the Restless

4. Keith and Gina, Santa Barbara

5. Mason and Julia, Santa Barbara

6. Jake and Vicky (Tom Eplin & Ellen Wheeler/Anne Heche/even slightly Jensen), Another World

7. Bo and Billie (Robert Kelker-Kelly & Lisa Rinna), Days of our Lives

8. Ted and Angela, Santa Barbara

9. Doug and Julie, Days of our Lives

10. Mike and Katie, As The World Turns

• Members

1. Jack & Jennifer (DOOL)

2. Kyle & Oliver (OLTL)

Then, in no particular order . . .

Zander & Emily (GH)

Joey & Kelly (OLTL)

John & Marty (OLTL)

Leo & Greenlee (AMC)

Aidan & Greenlee (AMC)

('02-'04) Aidan & Kendall (AMC)

Roman & Kate (DOOL)

Austin & Greta (DOOL)

And so many honorable mentions!!!

• Members

1. Roger and Holly (GL): This is the ONLY "rapemance" I'll stan for because Nancy Curlee and Pam Long both handled this paring well. We saw Roger strive to be better to show Holly he has changed, and we saw Holly struggle between her head (Ed) and her heart (Roger). To society, Ed was the perfect man; however, Holly knew that Roger was it. Forget LnL (sorry GH fans) but Roger & Holly had IT.

2. Vicky and Ryan (AW): I watched when Jensen was in the role and thanks to Soapnet, got to see Anne's Vicky with Ryan, and I think they were both great. I feel that these two were the template for a later, favorite couple of mine (Jack and Carly), as Ryan was the straight laced cop, and Vicky was the social climbing screw up, but they had that fire and when they were apart, it killed the viewers. We felt their pain. After Ryan was killed off, NO man filled his shoes, not even Jake.

3. Carly & Jack (ATWT): See #2.

4. Kim & Bob (ATWT): The eptiome of what a real marriage is and should be. Thank God of YouTube and SoapClassic DVDs that I can go back and see the history that I missed with this couple.

5. Carl & Rachel (AW): I started watching AW in late '93 so this pairing didn't bother me like it does many other hardcore AW fans. I enjoyed them and was glad that the show reunited them in the end.

6. Dru and Neil (pre-Latham) (YR): I cannot stand Neil nowadays, but I loved me some Dru and Neil during their original run. They were the smart, Af. American couple that I loved and admired.

7. Phillip and Harley (GL): Yes, I was a Pharley fan. Hated Phillip with Beth, and hated Harley with Gus.

8. Georgie & Dillon (GH): These two are the ones that drew me into watching GH, and I still can't stand that tramp Lulu for coming inbetween these two. So wish that it was Lulu six feet deep instead of my precious Georgie.

9. Sharon & Nick (YR) (pre-Redzilla) So loved this couple. Still do. I hold out hope that they will be paired back together and be endgame, which Bill Bell would want them to be. Poor man must be spinning in his grave how they've made Sharon and Nick.

10. Annie & JR (AMC): When AMC was just pure crap, these two were the ONLY couple that kept me watching this show till the end.

Archived