Y&R- Brenda Epperson WANTS to RETURN!!

• Members

I confused this with my Christmas cassette, oops. I had them in the same box (bootlegged). By using google, I found out this was from 1992.

http://articles.sun-...quality-records (I knew from the way Rick Hearst looked like Alan-Michael Spaulding that it was back when he was on GL...)

The track listing is up on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/With-Love-Soaps-Various-Artists/dp/B000001Z0L

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess I am more invested because I do kind of know her now and she is such a sweetheart and a genuinely good person.

But make no mistake- I regret the hell out of not campaigning hard for Mark Collier to play Sam on Y&R. I think he would have been perfect and may have had some staying power with him in the part. Now, I'd actually like to see him as a recast Cole Howard. It would be interesting to seem him play with MTS's Nikki, BE's Ashley, and AH's Victoria (not sure I'd wish her on anyone though)and maybe throw Avery, Phyllis, or Sharon in the mix. Actually, Sharon would be perfect because it would piss Victoria, Nikki, and Ashley the hell off, which would be the ideal setup.

***starts thinking up a 2nd tier for this campaign***

• Members

BE was a nice recast - she really is a lovely woman - but ED owns that role. It's funny when ED was first on the show, there were all these cruel comments about her looks (the brows) and that she was really a man, etc. Well, almost 30 years later, who's had the last laugh! I'm pretty certain that the deal that Sony made with ED is that she is on "loan" to DAYS. I just don't see the Kristen character having any staying power, the writers ultimately make her go bats#!t again and it'll be a joke. I would still like to see ED and DG paired up. There was some chemistry between them. On the other hand, if "Kristen" takes hold on DAYS, then I think it was be great to have BE back. She is a class act.

Archived