Favorite Opening Credits Shots

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My favorite of the RH credits was always Pat and Frank arm-wrestling, and Jill putting an apple in Frank's mouth, and Frank and Pat jogging while Siobhan, also jogging, gently pushes them both aside.

(lot of Frank there...)

I also liked the scene of Jill/Roger/Faith, dressed to the nines (I think - it's been a while), leaving for a night out. Hated 2/3 of the family, but loved that shot.

• Members

I was totally thinking of that dressed to the nines shot too, you could tell that was their attempt to up the '80s glam quotient. Was that also the one where they were in a fancy vintage car, or was that someone else, like IK's Delia or Rae?

• Members

:lol: Yeah, looked like she was balancing on one foot.

Have you all ever noticed when a shot of an actor from an episode is too short, but they're dead set on using it in the opening anyway, so they play it then rewind it? Examples from GL's HOTL are Beverlee McKinsey, the second Eleni (forget her name), and Petronia Paley, also Rock Hudson from Dynasty.

• Members

They gave her Dorian's (and later Melinda's) fountain! Yeah, that's a sexy pic. They had some awful ones of Andrea that did her no fried hair favors.

About the fountain, as the opening continued to get updated, the animated backgrounds ceased. The fountain running water was now a still, as was the golfer swinging her club. The dog kept running though.

Archived