GH: SOAPnet Quartermaine Thanksgiving Marathon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Spend Thanksgiving night with SOAPnet and the funniest family in Port Charles. This five-hour “General Hospital” marathon celebrates the Quartermaines and all of their wacky, wild and beloved Thanksgiving traditions. The marathon starts at 7PM ET/PT ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22.

7PM - (original air date November 23, 1995) - Lucy is horrified to find her duck, Sigmund, Missing on Thanksgiving. Lucy’s worry that he’s become someone’s dinner results in the Quartermaines eating pizza.

8PM - (original air date November 27, 1997) - On Thanksgiving, Jason saves the Quartermaines from being robbed by the pizza deliverymen.

9PM -(original air date November 22, 2001) - Drama over Skye and Rea at the Quatermaines’ Thanksgiving table turns into a food fight.

10PM - (original air date November 25, 2009) - The Quartermaines’ Thanksgiving becomes even wackier when Luke and the Spencers join them for the holiday.

11PM - (original air date November 23, 2011) - There’s tension in the air when Sam and Jason spend Thanksgiving with the Quartermaines.

• Members

Isn't it sad to think someone over there has the power to re-air classic old episodes of all those shows during their heydays and yet they don't? Ugh... Though I lost SoapNet this past June so it doesn't affect me either way, although my parents still have it... :)

Archived