Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Elliott is 14 and the show went off the air, by the time this is likely to air, 13 years ago. Its really not a huge stretch and unbelievable.

I am loving everything that is coming out about this. DF & BS tweeting little things to eachother and fans is amusing.

My only concern is the tone. Id beter is very current disney, and thats not anything like traditional BMW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If they're keeping true to the characters I don't want them playing fast and loose with their ages, especially when we saw them grow up. If Riley is suppose to be 14 that means Topanga had her at 18. At 18 we saw Topanga, Cory and the gang not only graduate high school but college at age 22 without Topanga being pregnant. Having Riley be 14 is too unrealistic.

• Members

BMW ended in spring of 2000. That was 12 and a half years ago, by the time this airs it was 13 years ago. The girl is 13 with a "slightly older brother" meaning he is prob 14. A one year gap isnt a lot, esp because she could have been early along when the series ended. Im not seeing where thats out of the question and unbelievable.

Archived