Past characters that have died and you hope stay dead?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greenpea and Ryan. When both did their "fake-a-death," I prayed that they would've stayed that way. Especially Greenlee. This character was damaged beyond repair. I pray to God that in the finale that JR shot either one of them.

James Stenbeck. I wish that the later writers would've left him dead after Marland killed him back in the 80s. Having the chance to rewatch his history, and see how great the writing was for the character compared to the campy mess from his first return back in the late 90s till the end of the show, I wish that he would've stayed dead and was GLAD when they killed him for good the last time.

• Members

No it says "hope stay dead". Characters that are alive obviously dont qualify

the show kept trying to bring her back! First she was a ghost, then she was a lost videtape in the attic, then she was a Live week cameo, then she was in a fantasy episode, then she was an angel. It got annoying especially in 2002-2004 how many ways to kept finding to bring her back in some capacity

• Members

+10 I support this statement in general, not picking on any particular poster. It's like if you don't spell e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g out, people will pick apart and misconstrue your posts. Some things are implied folks, and if you can take the time to reply to a post, you can take the time to read (not skim) it and comprehend it.

Archived