GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

At least Carly bashing AJ is in character, LOL. As annoying as it is and I know why they're doing it.

Carlivati couldn't care less about anything. He wants buzz and kudos for the short-term. Someone really needs to smack him back down to earth. Everyone in the press is too nice to him. I think he's due for a wake up call.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Starr and Michael, actually. It's the rushed couplehood of them and the lame stories that are the problem - and the continued push on making Starr a singer and all-American heroine, which Kristen does a terrible job with. Hopefully that will change with the advent of A.J. and Quartermaine stuff.

• Members

I actually completely agree. I think it's also Ron's stop gap storytelling. I'm not a huge fan of either character or actor, but I think they're likeable, and it would be nice to see that build (and actually, by Ron's standards, their build has been relatively slow). When you look at 80s soaps and how there were many more minor characters who were built slowly--they would be secndary in many scenes, etc--that's the way I could see them working well. Then you can try to put them in an A story and see if they make an impact--I don;t think they ever would, but...

• Members

Cheap, I love you for posting those gifs :D Anyone from today, I need nekkid Todd :P

I don't mind Michael and Starr, but Michael IMO feels like rebound from Cole in general. I think Starr and Trey have more chem.

It is hilarious Ron totally is a diva on twitter, he acts like you personally insulted him if you criticize anything :lol:

Archived