GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am in agreement that they should show ONLY JI clips OTHER THAN the clip of Tacy withholding Edward's meds. That is a pivotal moment, and you can't even really tell it's a different actor. He is on the ground the entire time and from the back of the head they look almost the same.

• Members

ReRon is delusional he'll write them the good stuff the script writers will give them the dialog the entire canvas will pimp and prop the hell out of them to train me that they have chemistry.... but since the online community only represents a very small portion of his viewing audience (like Nielsen's rating system) this sample will determine all the fans; mostly every forum I go think they are a vanilla pairing... yes, he'll keep them together with the good writing for them to work...but just chemistry / heat/ wise?

..no matter how bad Ron wants them as his "it" pairing...they don't have it. They initially flopped big time he re-worked them, toned Starr down wrote to her strengths; although it helped her...I don't have to be in that demo group to know they don't have ..."it" all you have to do is look at the screen. He can't browbeat me into submission.

"Sonny has his flaws but AJ was a monster" Oh please Carly STFU mad.gif

Archived