K-Pop Appeciation Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Don't worry. Actually not a whole lot has happened (it's summer after all) and it's good to take a vacation break from kpop imo. :lol:

Ooooo you are in France! Hope you are enjoying yourself. I just came back from a few days in Paris. It was so hot on Monday!

LOL welcome to my life. It has been over a year since I discovered it and I am still obsessed. I love the 90s RnB and hip hop sound the genre produces.

Please let us know which groups you are enjoying right now. ;)

• Members

Just surfing around the k-pop nether-sphere & stumbled upon this song for the first time.  Oh. My. God. I'm an emotional wreck.  Her voice is phenomenal.  I need tissues.

Edited by Matt

• Members

Cat, Ive been listening to SHINee's repackage and LOVE it. Married to the Music didnt grab me at first but upon listening to it again on my iPhone, Im hooked. I also love Savior and Hold You. With that said, I hate the album cover. Its almost as lazy as Odd

Please register in order to view this content

Hate it

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I havent posted much here as I was away during most of the comebacks but Ive been listening to them for weeks

SHINee

tumblr_inline_nspm1fbgjN1qiqhgb_500.gif

Love the repackage. I wish they had had 2-3 more songs and just made it, its own EP as the songs dont really fit with those from Odd. I especially love Hold You. I love the choreography on MTTM and Onew swimming in the air is my favorite part.

tumblr_nsgpx9iErE1rmuddjo1_540.gif

I really dig his look here

Beast

tumblr_ns3pdouhAR1snvzxbo2_500.gif

Yey, yey, yey, yey! What a catchy beat and I love the video. The concept seems similar to 2PM's Go Crazy but its original and different enough

They released a new Japanese single and a big WTF to this video

BTOB

They also came out with a new Japanese PV. I dont like it as much as their Korean material but its cute

BIGBANG

large.gif

Zutter! That track gives me life and makes me long for another GD&TOP album

HyunA

Her title track is hot and it features Ilhoon from BTOB. With all them sexy moves, she's the Korean Rihanna...lol

CL

I hate to admit it but the song has grown on me.

tumblr_ntd5uuLZpc1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nthaw6a4Qj1r20fzqo10_250.png

tumblr_nthaw6a4Qj1r20fzqo6_250.pngtumblr_nthaw6a4Qj1r20fzqo8_250.png
tumblr_nthaw6a4Qj1r20fzqo1_250.pngtumblr_nthaw6a4Qj1r20fzqo7_250.png
tumblr_nthaw6a4Qj1r20fzqo3_250.pngtumblr_nthaw6a4Qj1r20fzqo4_250.png
tumblr_nthaw6a4Qj1r20fzqo2_250.pngtumblr_nthaw6a4Qj1r20fzqo9_250.png
She did a glam shoot for In Style Korea and she looks gorgeous

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OMG! I watch EVERY single music show performance of MTTM just for that flying in move alone.  That entire dance routine is one of my favorites out of all the boyband routines I've watched.

Now that I've gotten acclimated to the new releases, I've been digging to back catalogs & I love every single single EXO has put out, so much so that I went and bought all of them on itunes. lol  I really, REALLY love Mama.  And I just downloaded a bunch of T-ara stuff the other day because I kept finding hits of theirs that I freaking loved.  Rolly Polly is the silliest song ever, but I couldn't get it out of my head.

TOTALLY agree about Hyuna's new song.  Catchy as all get out. But I'm never quite sure what the song's actual title is because I've seen both "Roll Deep" as well as "Because I'm the Best." lol

I've also been feeling the 2 new Girls' Generation songs, "Lion Heart" & "You Think"

B1A4's "Sweet Girl" is simply a smooth, discoy confection

Of course, I then had to go looking back at older B1A4 songs & found "Solo Day" WHICH I LOVE!!!

• Members

Omg Matt, you love Exo! So do I. They are my favorite kpop group. Their back catalogue of songs is so good, I can't even. I'm still bummed Heart Attack never got a mv, it's such a strong song for me. And What is Love is such a perfect slow jam. (And I have a crazy crush on lead dancer Kai but that's beside the point). Their vocal line can be very strong too.

And yasss I am on vacation right now but can't stop listening to Married to the Music over and over. Such a catchy hit. The live choreo to that song is epic and makes life worth living for me. Shinee have had an amazing cb this year.

Dr Pepper is also growing on me... sigh. I love CL tho I really dislike Diplo.

I need to listen to Beast and BtoB when I come back from vacation. And Hyuna! I  haven't heard her new solo album yet. I have listened to GG's Lionheart and You Think. Lionheart is such an ear worm and while I didn't like their other song nearly as much, it is growing on me. 

• 2 weeks later...