Soaps back stage crap, feuds, and irna phillips

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HBS taled about this at a paley center event. At OLTL, she had a scene partner who always taped his lines to the floor. In their scenes he was always lookin down to read them and not acting with he. It fed HBS up so much that one day during a break she took all the scripts the actor taped to the floor and threw them away.

• Members

The older cast members did it too. Louis Edmonds used to grow marijuana at his home and bring it in to the studio for the other actors.

A lot of the Daytime actors have always admitted that they have their lines written down and hidden all over the place. I remember when they burned "General Hospital" down and built the current set, they found tons of vintage scripts hidden all over the hospital set over the last 10+ years.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Anyone have any dirt on who doesn't get along Behind The Scenes? Include current rivalries and past rivalries from old soaps. I've heard things about HBS and RSW not getting along on OLTL but never have heard the root of it all.

Also, I've been hearing loud rumblings that KKL and Hunter Tylo don't get along AT ALL. Anyone know why?

Everyone please dish before this gets closed! LOL Grey Bunny and Jack Peyton- I'm expecting LOTS of inside scoop from you two especially! ;)

• Members

Well there was Peter Bergman V Eric Braden & Hunter Tylo V Kimberlin Brown but me thinks those got settled

Rumors that at OLTL, Farah fath had pull in getting Crystal Hunt, Scott Evans & Brett Claywell fired. Rumor was FF thought their airtime took away from the Rex & Gigi story

• Members

These are supposed rivalries. I don't know anything just reciting rumors I've heard

Peter Bergman/Eric Braden (Y&R)- I've heard the Jack/Victor rivalry extended beyond the cameras.

Ron Moss/Jack Wagner (B&B) - Ron Moss didn't like sharing the spotlight with Jack. Nick was becoming too much competition for Ridge especially when it came to Brooke.

Archived