Y&R 40th Anniversary

• Members

Imagine if Brooks married Victoria. Laurie (who helped raise him) could spar with Nikki all the time. The cat fights would be endless. Victoria Prentiss has a classic soap name ring to it.

Who could play Brooks ? That guy who played Reed Oliver on ATWT might make an interesting Brooks. Andre Gower played the role as a child, but I don't think he's acting anymore.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen.

Out of all the horrible things Maria did during her tenure the worst was killing off Liz.

Julianna McCarthy deserved so much better than to have her character killed off as a plot point in a unnecessary sweeps stunt.

As horrible as Jerry Douglas firing was at least he got a death scene & a funeral.

All Liz got was a bloated Hasselhoff.

• Members

I hate the fact they made Jill not a true Foster. That was a slap in the face of Bill Bell. That screwed up the history of the show forever.

I also hated the fact that when Laurie Brooks came back 10 years ago, they threw her under the bus and had her ask Victor's forgiveness that she dumped him at the altar. She was the only character that got the best of Prictor, then they went did that crap and helped stroke Eric Braeden's ego.

They did that to Julia too. They had her mooning over him. Back in the day, she had become a strong woman and only wanted his freindship after their divorce.

Archived