Characters that would cross over well to another soap

• Members

In the midst of all the OLTL characters on GH I was wondering what Characters would be great on another show and still fit in well without having to re write the character completly to add him or her to the canvus.

This could be Any show and Any character!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Brenda Barrett is an easy crossover for any soap. A famous model with very little ties to GH (outside of Sonny at this point) is pretty easy trasplant to any soap on air right now, although I don't think VM's acting would suit Y&R but VM does have chemistry with most of her co-stars. Elizabeth Webber would be a good fit on every soap but B&B. I think GH could use Marlena Evans with all the crazies in town, but she is too core of a character to move while Days is still on air.

• Members

I think she would have given them the attention and handled them with the heart and soul (pun intended) that they deserved. If her Heart and Soul had been picked up instead of Port Charles, they would have been a great family for that series and a nice crossover from The City (of course, Natalia, Rebecca, Brot, and all them weren't even in the picture, but we're playing pretend :P ).

Archived