DRW50

Doctor Who

439 posts in this topic

The Radio Times discusses the possibility of Chibnall introducing a writers' room for Series 11 in 2018, something virtually unheard of in the UK though common in the States.

Good for her and the fans who want to see her back.

For me? Ugh.

I haven't been able to take the Master seriously since Peter Davison. And those were reruns. I literally haven't been able to take the Master seriously since I was born.

The BBC releases new details on Series 10. Among them: Matt Lucas will be returning from the Christmas special, and Frank Cottrell-Boyce ("In the Forest of the Night") and Sarah Dollard ("Face the Raven") are returning to write new episodes. It begins filming next week.

The BBC releases new details on Series 10. Among them: Matt Lucas will be returning from the Christmas special, and Frank Cottrell-Boyce ("In the Forest of the Night") and Sarah Dollard ("Face the Raven") are returning to write new episodes. It begins filming next week.

I know "In the Forest..." wasn't liked by fans, but I didn't mind it that much (it had a different style than most recent episodes), so I'm glad he'll be writing another.

Jenna Coleman is headlining ITV's Victoria, chronicling the life of Queen Victoria, with Tommy Knight and Eve Myles also appearing.

Seriously they are holding Class until DW comes back in the US. That's ludicrous. I wonder if Canada will have to wait that long or if it is just BBCAmerica being idiotic.