Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always imagine that MTS still plays and practices at home as I'm sure she owns a piano.

I too loved seeing her play, she was always so earnest and having taken lessons myself as a child (but stopping when I entered college), I give her props for being able to focus on the piece of music she was playing and the scene she was acting in. If it were me, I'd be absorbed in either one or the other, it would throw me totally off. But to me, playing piano for Nikki (like dance for Dru) was one of those aspects that really breathed vibrance into the character-- you sort of get a different look at the character from a slightly different perspective.

• Members

It's almost like they're sh!tting on Nick and Phyllis intentionally right now, and I can't say I mind it.

Nick and Phyllis bonded and f.ucked by playing Playstation 2, where Nick and Avery are bonding over Chess, a much more "classy" game.

I'm not even a Nick/Avery fan (I have no opinion on them), but I'd take them over that shiteous pairing of Nick and Phyllis.

Phyllis is insufferable in tomorrow's US episode, and she acts worse in the previews Thursday's US episode.

Archived