DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Members

I hate that Nicole lost ANOTHER child and after making us sit through the entire 9 months of her long pregnancy. What awful payoff. I dont care but I do partly blame Jennifer. In what world did she think it was okay to constantly attack a pregnant woman, especially one who was high risk with a history?

How could her son be alive and healthy? The fetus is still inside her! She never gave birth, nor was the baby taken out of her.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

LOL True. Okay, so this new doctor is evil and she will take Nicole's baby after she does the c-section. Hmm...but how do you not make the baby not cry when you do the c-section? Unless you sedate Nicole? And when Nicole comes to, she's given another dead baby. The evil doctor leaves town (which is what she said on Thursday), never to be heard from again......until 5 years later when Nicole's baby comes back as a teen!

• Members

If the doc was going to take Nicole's baby, I would think she would take him right then and there. Letting Nicole go home and plan for the removal within the next couple of days doesnt make much sense bc A) the baby can kick and move, thus alarming Nicole that she didnt have a miscarriage or B,) Nicole goes into labor and actually has the kid. As dumb as it would be, I guess Id rather that than Nicole having another dead child. I wouldnt think this would be the work of some evil doctor but rather EJ and it would be karma for how she planned on shutting him out of their son's life

• Members

The fact that all this is entirely possible makes me question why I even bother with these shows anymore.

Meanwhile, we might as well prepare for another HW change at DAYS, because I've a feeling this twist has sealed Tomlin and Whitesell's fates.

• Members

Yes, that is a good example. I was thinking of Gloria on AMC and Jessica on OLTL (especially the first time).

I know there's a lot of speculation that the baby is alive, but if that is the show's plan they should have made it clear. A lot of viewers will probably just be too disgusted to care.

• Members

I sympathize with Nicole's first loss, but this one I can't sympathize she used that baby for the wrong reasons from the day she discovered she was preggers. If they had evolve the character and redeem her a bit and not have her lie about yet another child, I could have wept with her. Good Acting from Ari Zucker though!

Archived