DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ugh, then why didnt youi just say that bc that was what I askedwacko.png

Anyone else who was watching back then explain the details behind how EJ was concieved? If Stefano didnt have sex with her then Im assuming there was some form of artificial insemination?

• Members

That's pretty much how it was from what I remember. But I'm not sure if it was part of the original story or added on later when they decided to keep Susan because those flashbacks that Stefano had aired months after the secret room storyline ended. Before those flashbacks we didn't know Stefano was the baby's father.

• Members

EJ's conception was via IVF, but I see how it could be confusing even with the clip talking about the embryo transfer because Susan is asking him to make love to her. I never really realized how creepy this situation was (Stefano finding a lookalike for his adoptive daughter and impregnating her) until EJ called Kristen mother on today's show. For some reason him confusing his mother for his sister seemed a little too incestual, although it was a good nod to history.

• Members

Bravo Ali Sweeney! LOVED her performance! "YOU TOLD HER AND NOT ME!" I love that that was when Sami's full anger came out. It was totally in character for Sami to be more angry about Carrie knowing something she didn't. LOL. Before Carrie's name came up, I'm glad Ali didn't go the totally rageful route like she usually does. Not sure if that's more of a director or actor thing. I liked that her anger was on the soft side at first and gradually builded up. She wasn't shouting the whole time too which I thought was a welcome change.

• Members

I think the safest explanation is that, one, Susan knew they Kristen was alive and she may have shared the information once Stefano realized she was really Susan. She could have easily phone Marlena and told her that Stefano had taken her son and gotten Kristen out, and now they all just know. I mean it's supposed to have be nearly 30 years lol... I'm sure someone had to deliver the info to Salem, and Marlena and John just prayed that she'd never return.

Archived