DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

So why did Nicole want Rafe to continue the charade, that he was the baby's father? I didn't understand that. It made no sense for Rafe to continue to lie to Sami, especially when she told him that she would help with the lie. Nicole and Rafe's relationship never made any sense - there's no way he would lie for her.

• Members

Random side note: How many weeks has Marlena been wearing that same track suit? I mean....really?

And Rafe lying for Nicole, I call shenanigans on that too. Ridiculous. If Rafe were being written with any brains, he'dve told Sami, and convinced Nicole that bringing her on side is a good idea.

• Members

EJ calling Kristen "mom" was interesting and awkward. Especially when she said "Do I look old enough to be your mother?". Which I think she meant she doesn't look nearly as old as Susan, but awkward nonetheless given history that she should be old enough to be his mother and the way it was worded.

I think it was definitely in character for Sami to be upset about Carrie knowing about Rafe and Nicole's secret when he didn't tell her. I can see where she would be upset about him telling Carrie instead of her.

• Members

What a good show. I loved the Victor scenes with Caroline, Bo and later Maggie and Maggie's scene earlier with Hope was well done.

Alison Sweeney was amazing today. When I first saw Sami getting mad at Rafe in the promo, I didnt get it but the show laid it out perfectly today and her feelings are 100% valid. Some great lines today though:

"Oh EJ you could pay off 100 experts and Ive been changing test results since I was in high school" laugh.png

EJ and Kristen. So his mother looks exactly like his sister. Yikes! What a screwed up family...lol

Speaking of which, how was EJ conceived? Did Stefano actually have sex withSusan, who looks exactly like his daughter or was their some sort of in vitro treatment. Please tell me its the latter or else that would be incredibly creepy

• Members

I am going to miss Peter Reckell. He's the main reason this Alzheimer's story with he and Caroline is working. He's such a natural effortless underrated actor. He is by far the best actor on Days and he will be missed. I do like how they have involved Bo, Kayla, Hope and even Victor in this story. And I like FauxRoman has not been that involved.

• Administrator

No, I don't believe he raped her. I don't remember the specifics. But he didn't force her or blackmail her (ala EJ raping Sami) I think Susan went into the situation knowing Stefano wanted her to be pregnant, and that she would give up her child) but Stefano didn't want Susan to know he was the father so that's why he dressed up as Elvis Presley because Susan was a huge fan. Sindacco probably knows the details. :)

Archived