DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Members

^^^ I agree because, at the end of it all those are the top two who get canned when writers change happen. Days missed sooo many.opportunities on getting Lisa Trusel back, she should have stayed after Mickey's death, interfered in Maggie and Victor's romance, because of her history with Victor, Vivian could have used Melissa interference to her advantages, supportive of Hope during the Bo/Carly stuff, Melissa/Justin/Adrienne, endless possibilities gone down the drain.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Missy shoulda never ate that chicken! I just thought at one point not too long ago, everyone on this very board wanted her back sooooooooooooo badly. I don't necessarily disagree, I am just somewhat satisfied with DOOL right now. As many stated this story coulda been Billie or even Carries, better yet Chloe's.

Once the characters reached "supercouple" status they were DONE! You can't tell stories for them anymore, they can't move on and that's the problem with DOOL. And right now Sami and her men are sucking the life outta the show, I can sit through every story but those, Sami should been done years ago, Sami moved into Carries role and Nicole took Sami's place.

• Members

IA. I loved him.

Nicole looks kinda confused. I wonder if she actually beleives Jen pushed and killed her baby. I think I could go for them takign her down the delusional route with her mind not being all there bc of the trauma she just suffered

• Members

I was wondering that myself. His reaction struck me as odd and not sure what to make of it. Are they going to make him homophobe? Maybe due to something that happened in prison? They going to make him bisexual or gay too?

I suppose it's nice to see DAYS showing affection between Sonny and WIll, with Will playing with Sonny's hair and jacket, but I still don't see the romantic chemistry. Friends? yes, boyfriends? No.

Archived