DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami has trailer trash hair! And I was happy to see Billie the last few days.. How long has she and Jen been cordial, I know Jen had started to dislike her at one point. Her presence does something for me, I know she won't be on much longer.

Side Question... I wonder who will be nice to Kristen, I assume Kate and Billie would be cordial, she never done anything to them or anything that they haven't done themselves.

• Members
Billie and Jenn were best friends when LR originated the role 20 years ago. They unfortunately didnt have a scene together for months following her return but theri friendship was resumed once they started to nteract again following Jack's death

• Members

Oh, how convenient. RME.

Once again, DAYS sees a potential for good story (LR's Billie is back in Salem...so's Matt Ashford's Jack...hey, I know, why not keep them both and put them in a quadrangle with Daniel and Jennifer?) and runs in the opposite direction (buh-bye Lisa and Matt, because, clearly, there's no story for you [/sarcasm]).

• Members

Yeah I remember Billie, Jen and Kristen being best friends, so was Carrie and Billie. But I do remember characters like Marlena, Jennifer, Caroline and Kayla being somewhat "shady" towards Billie, and Billie and Jenn had a few words the last time LR played her lol...

As for Kristen, I remember Roman being nice to her, she was basically a complete outcast and I think Jenn left before Kristen. I just don't want everyone hating her for John and Marlena...when a good portion of Salem including Marlena's own daughter don't care for her or John.

• Members

Frankly, I think John and Kristen should hook up this time, leaving Marlena on the outside for a change. Not only b/c I think John and Marlena are so "done" as a couple that it's pathetic, but it seems like the only time Marlena is of any value to DAYS anymore is when she's off her proverbial rocker. (Case in point: the SSK mess.) Who knows? Perhaps, once John and Kristen become an item again, Marlena becomes a total bitch and ends up with Stefano? Leave the devil and brainwashing out of it, of course, but just do something so it doesn't feel like the same old story again.

• Members

I love what they are doing with Jennifer. Days needs to shake these characters up and this is perfect for Jen. All the good characters are too much alike with no distinction. I think Jennifer should keep her "crazy" edge like Laura was in the '90s and she can still be a heroine.

Archived